Jody Mcintyre’s Life on Wheels
Jody Mcintyre's Life on Wheels, New in Ceasefire - Friday, October 14, 2011 19:27 - 0 Comments
Columns, Jody Mcintyre's Life on Wheels, Politics - Saturday, September 3, 2011 0:17 - 3 Comments
Blogs, Jody Mcintyre's Life on Wheels, Politics - Thursday, February 17, 2011 15:29 - 1 Comment
Blogs, Jody Mcintyre's Life on Wheels - Friday, December 10, 2010 12:00 - 1 Comment
Jody Mcintyre's Life on Wheels, New in Ceasefire - Tuesday, December 7, 2010 0:00 - 0 Comments
Jody Mcintyre's Life on Wheels, New in Ceasefire - Saturday, November 27, 2010 0:00 - 0 CommentsIn a new installment of his 'Life on Wheels' blog, Ceasefire contributor Jody McIntyre reports on the anti-cuts protests.
Jody Mcintyre's Life on Wheels, Politics - Monday, November 22, 2010 17:21 - 0 CommentsOn Saturday, 20th Nov 2010, ten thousand protesters joined a march calling for the immediate withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan. Ceasefire contributor Jody McIntyre was one of the speakers. This is his speech.
Jody Mcintyre's Life on Wheels, Politics - Thursday, November 11, 2010 19:30 - 2 CommentsReporting on yesterday's protest against the coalition government's assault on free education and the public sector, Ceasefire contributor Jody McIntyre, who was on the roof of Tory HQ, recounts the anger, the exhilaration and the new found belief in the power of protest.
Jody Mcintyre's Life on Wheels, Politics - Saturday, November 6, 2010 20:21 - 1 CommentWhen Vince Cable, the Business Secretary, headed to a constituency surgery last week, he probably expected some form of protest would be taking place. However, nothing could have prepared him for a grilling by Ceasefire contributor Jody McIntyre. In a new blog entry, McIntyre recounts a very unusual encounter.
Jody Mcintyre's Life on Wheels - Tuesday, September 14, 2010 22:20 - 0 Comments
- Comment | Beyond Prevent: How to Really Defeat Violent Extremism
- Analysis | Borders are a weapon of racism and austerity, not a solution to either
- Comment | To Leave or Not to Leave the EU: A British Muslim Perspective
- Analysis | Billionaire Republicans and Professional Islamophobes: The Pro-Israel lobby in Brussels
- Analysis | Their Violence, Our Values: A History of European Responses to Political Dissent
More In Politics
- Analysis | Burning Down the House: The Danger of Normalising Trump’s Fascism
- Comment | Anti-Imperialism: A Short Guide in 7 Steps
- Comment | Growing international recognition of Western Sahara offers new hope for Africa’s Last Colony
- Politics | “We are the lions, Mr. Manager”: Revisiting the Great Grunwick Strike
- Comment | The Government’s Extremism Bill will do little to prevent extremism and much to undermine democracy and civil liberties
More In Features
- Special Report | “The world has a responsibility to get this blockade on Gaza lifted”: Women’s Boat to Gaza illegally detained by Israel
- Special Report | Does the Prevent strategy have any credibility left?
- Special Report | “Solidarity is being criminalised”: Anger as Greek police raids refugee housing squats and camps
- Special Report | Miracles and Mirages: Greed and corruption have created a doping epidemic in Sport
- Special Report | From Women Refugees to International Students: The State’s War on Migrants
More In Profiles
More In Arts & Culture
- Books | Review | Corbyn: The Strange Rebirth of Radical Politics
- Film | Review | The Journey from Syria: “I wish we could have this life in our country”
- Film | Review | Batman v Superman: Dawn of Nihilism and Mansplaining
- Books | Review | ‘Burning Country: Syrians in Revolution and War’
- Film | Review | The Big Short: Laughter in the Dark