New in Ceasefire, Unknown Spins - Thursday, August 23, 2012 11:24 - 1 Comment
In his latest column, Andrew Fleming speaks to Stellar Om Source's Christine Gualdi, a rare female voice in the world of underground dance and electronic music.
New in Ceasefire, Unknown Spins - Thursday, June 7, 2012 12:00 - 0 CommentsOver the past half-decade, The Doozer has carved out a unique place in the UK underground music scene. He spoke to Andrew Fleming about his new album, 'Keep it together'.
New in Ceasefire, Unknown Spins - Sunday, April 29, 2012 6:15 - 0 CommentsFor his latest column, Andrew Fleming talks to Harold Budd, composer and ambient music pioneer, still going strong in his seventy-sixth year.
Music & Dance, New in Ceasefire, Unknown Spins - Wednesday, February 29, 2012 4:09 - 0 CommentsIn the first installment of his new fortnightly column on experimental and independent music, Ceasefire's Andrew Fleming takes a look at two recent books on the musical avant-garde: an analysis of the cult journal 'Source', and Simon Reynolds' much-discussed work on 'Retromania'.
- Ideas | “You are not You anymore”: On the Torture of Theon Greyjoy
- Analysis | Burning Down the House: The Danger of Normalising Trump’s Fascism
- Comment | Beyond Prevent: How to Really Defeat Violent Extremism
- Analysis | Borders are a weapon of racism and austerity, not a solution to either
- Comment | To Leave or Not to Leave the EU: A British Muslim Perspective
More In Politics
- Comment | When is a rapist no longer a rapist? On the cost-free repentance of Tom Stranger
- Comment | Fifty years on, the Black Panthers should be honoured — Not in prison
- Comment | Anti-Imperialism: A Short Guide in 7 Steps
- Comment | Growing international recognition of Western Sahara offers new hope for Africa’s Last Colony
- Politics | “We are the lions, Mr. Manager”: Revisiting the Great Grunwick Strike
More In Features
- Special Report | “The world has a responsibility to get this blockade on Gaza lifted”: Women’s Boat to Gaza illegally detained by Israel
- Special Report | Does the Prevent strategy have any credibility left?
- Special Report | “Solidarity is being criminalised”: Anger as Greek police raids refugee housing squats and camps
- Special Report | Miracles and Mirages: Greed and corruption have created a doping epidemic in Sport
- Special Report | From Women Refugees to International Students: The State’s War on Migrants
More In Profiles
More In Arts & Culture
- Books | Review | Corbyn: The Strange Rebirth of Radical Politics
- Film | Review | The Journey from Syria: “I wish we could have this life in our country”
- Film | Review | Batman v Superman: Dawn of Nihilism and Mansplaining
- Books | Review | ‘Burning Country: Syrians in Revolution and War’
- Film | Review | The Big Short: Laughter in the Dark