Ideas, New in Ceasefire - Thursday, April 26, 2012 0:00 - 5 Comments
In an exclusive essay, Anaheed Al-Hardan argues that the Norman Finkelstein interview controversy has created the perfect opportunity for the Palestinian BDS National Committee and activists worldwide to critically engage with, and reflect on, the challenges and prospects facing the Palestinian advocacy movement.
New in Ceasefire, The Ceasefire Sessions - Saturday, November 5, 2011 19:58 - 1 CommentThis week, Ceasefire is very pleased to co-sponsor two talks, organised by the Nottingham University Palestinian society and others, by celebrated academic and scholar Norman Finkelstein, one of the world's foremost experts on the Israeli-Palestinian issue. Tickets are limited, so make sure you get yours today.
Editor's Desk, Events, New in Ceasefire, The Ceasefire Sessions - Thursday, November 18, 2010 0:13 - 4 CommentsAs part of its 'Ceasefire Sessions' season of talks, Ceasefire is very pleased to be hosting, in conjunction with the Nottingham University Arabic and Palestinian societies, the celebrated academic and scholar, Professor Norman Finkelstein. Finkelstein, one of the world's foremost experts on the Israeli-Palestinian issue, will deliver a talk entitled: 'Israel: Search for peace?'
Interviews, Profiles - Friday, January 9, 2009 4:27 - 1 CommentNorman Finkelstein is a renowned scholar and author of ‘The Holocaust Industry’ and ‘Beyond Chutzpah.’ Hicham Yezza asked him about the Israel-Palestine conflict, Iran, and Obama.
- Comment | To Leave or Not to Leave the EU: A British Muslim Perspective
- Analysis | Billionaire Republicans and Professional Islamophobes: The Pro-Israel lobby in Brussels
- Analysis | Their Violence, Our Values: A History of European Responses to Political Dissent
- Comment | Education as Resistance: Western Sahara’s Rising Generation
- Comment | Environment of Hate: The New Normal for Muslims in the UK
More In Politics
- Comment | Growing international recognition of Western Sahara offers new hope for Africa’s Last Colony
- Politics | “We are the lions, Mr. Manager”: Revisiting the Great Grunwick Strike
- Comment | The Government’s Extremism Bill will do little to prevent extremism and much to undermine democracy and civil liberties
- Comment | This victory shows we can, and must, shut down the DSEI arms fair for good
- Politics | “She did not die; she multiplied”: Honouring Berta Cáceres
More In Features
- Special Report | “Solidarity is being criminalised”: Anger as Greek police raids refugee housing squats and camps
- Special Report | Miracles and Mirages: Greed and corruption have created a doping epidemic in Sport
- Special Report | From Women Refugees to International Students: The State’s War on Migrants
- Special Report | Bazaar Politics: Uncovering Social Cleansing In the Heart of London
- Politics | Interview | Director Kirby Dick: “Sexual assault on college campuses is an epidemic”
More In Profiles
More In Arts & Culture
- Books | Review | Corbyn: The Strange Rebirth of Radical Politics
- Film | Review | The Journey from Syria: “I wish we could have this life in our country”
- Film | Review | Batman v Superman: Dawn of Nihilism and Mansplaining
- Books | Review | ‘Burning Country: Syrians in Revolution and War’
- Film | Review | The Big Short: Laughter in the Dark