Editor's Desk, New in Ceasefire - Monday, October 11, 2010 6:52 - 0 Comments
This week, Ceasefire brings you yet another ambitious selection of columns, briefings and features, including articles on politics, ideas, the media, activism, music, chess and a very nice short story about ants. Not to mention all of our regular columnists and blogs. Happy Reading!
Editor's Desk - Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:02 - 4 CommentsToday, what I would really like to do is share with you, our readers, a shining example of how our political and media elites are doing a wonderful job, far better than many "gloom and doom" sceptics would like to admit...
Editor's Desk - Friday, April 25, 2008 17:16 - 0 CommentsDo you believe in free speech? Do you believe in open debate? Do you believe in in-depth analysis and no-nonsense opinions? If your answer to all these questions is to the affirmative then Ceasefire Magazine needs you.
- Analysis | Borders are a weapon of racism and austerity, not a solution to either
- Comment | To Leave or Not to Leave the EU: A British Muslim Perspective
- Analysis | Billionaire Republicans and Professional Islamophobes: The Pro-Israel lobby in Brussels
- Analysis | Their Violence, Our Values: A History of European Responses to Political Dissent
- Comment | Education as Resistance: Western Sahara’s Rising Generation
More In Politics
- Comment | Growing international recognition of Western Sahara offers new hope for Africa’s Last Colony
- Politics | “We are the lions, Mr. Manager”: Revisiting the Great Grunwick Strike
- Comment | The Government’s Extremism Bill will do little to prevent extremism and much to undermine democracy and civil liberties
- Comment | This victory shows we can, and must, shut down the DSEI arms fair for good
- Politics | “She did not die; she multiplied”: Honouring Berta Cáceres
More In Features
- Special Report | “The world has a responsibility to get this blockade on Gaza lifted”: Women’s Boat to Gaza illegally detained by Israel
- Special Report | Does the Prevent strategy have any credibility left?
- Special Report | “Solidarity is being criminalised”: Anger as Greek police raids refugee housing squats and camps
- Special Report | Miracles and Mirages: Greed and corruption have created a doping epidemic in Sport
- Special Report | From Women Refugees to International Students: The State’s War on Migrants
More In Profiles
More In Arts & Culture
- Books | Review | Corbyn: The Strange Rebirth of Radical Politics
- Film | Review | The Journey from Syria: “I wish we could have this life in our country”
- Film | Review | Batman v Superman: Dawn of Nihilism and Mansplaining
- Books | Review | ‘Burning Country: Syrians in Revolution and War’
- Film | Review | The Big Short: Laughter in the Dark